Pay Per Click Management Services
Do I need PPC?
There are certainly a lot of businesses that simply don’t have a need for pay per click advertising either due to their budgetary constraints or the type of business they are running. In many cases the cost of a single click could be quite costly depending on a number of factors. It takes a dedicated budget towards pay per click to truly make it work and to make it work effectively.
Businesses able to allocate a steady budget over a long-term period will get the most out of pay per click advertising. It is important to understand that pay per click prices can change over time based on the importance of a keyword, the competition for that keyword, and the amount of traffic being driven to that keyword over time.
It is absolutely vital to have an effective pay per click campaign from the very start. Many pay per click engines focus on the history of a company’s advertising efforts through the engine in order to set prices and estimates for the future. Having the right campaign from the start could decrease costs and increase performance over the long-term.
- We start with setting up and then optimizing a pay per click management campaign.
- Next, our creative ad development team will focus on creating effective textual and display advertisements that will appeal to your potential customers with the hopes of converting them into paid customers.
- Your campaign properly tracked and understood to ensure you’ll see the fruits of the labor within your own Google analytics account.
- Landing page optimization focuses on crafting conversion-driven landing pages with the intention of not only drawing in traffic but to also ensure that traffic is being properly configured into paid customers.
- This is done by ensuring the content and information located on the page the visitor first reaches is highly relevant to them.
- Our team focuses on finding less competitive keywords which can often be crucial to the success of your pay per click campaign.
Maintenance and Support
The process of maintaining a pay per click campaign can be daunting even for experienced web users.
- We make your process painless by spending time researching and analyzing various pay per click campaigns in order to make the right decisions.
- Our experienced campaign managers will spend time reviewing results, conversions, and other key information to make improvements, where performance is either not up to the mark.
- There are a wide variety of strategies used to test the performance of a campaign including testing landing pages through A/B multivariate testing.